Monday, October 24, 2011

This past weekend we were able to take Tate to Schnepf farms for some fun! We had to take advantage because there's not a whole lot to do here! We went in the evening in hopes that we could stay for the fireworks, He loves everything like that! Unfortunately we left before they started but we were able to do a few things before we did. First we went to the pumpkin patch..He loved walking through saying "pumpkin,pumpkin, pumpkin" while trying to find the perfect one and getting soon dirty!! After finding one we liked Brandon mentioned how much of a pain it would be to carry one around...oh yea, good point! So we left hoping it would be there when we went to leave, it wasn't but oh well! After the pumpkin patch we went to the big tunnel slides, we sent Tate down on his own since that's what the other kids were doing. Within seconds you could hear screaming from inside, I looked up through the end of the slide and just saw Tate lying on his stomach with his hands pressed down firmly, he wasn't going anywhere! Brando was still at the top so he slid down to meet him and go the rest of the way together...poor kid thought that was torture! We wanted to go to the pig races so we decided we would for around eight...but of course we had found our way to the train depot and stood in line for probably 45 mins..I said it was like worse than Disneyland rides! The train was worth it though, because it was after dark it had become the spooky train taking us through an orchard that was "haunted", just like the haunted houses they have people running up to the train and getting in your face trying to scare you! Tate was just watching them like "what are these crazy people doing?!, but he never did get scared! It was worth the wait and im glad it didn't scare him, I was just crossing my fingers the entire time!
Next time I will definitely plan on us doing more but we did have a great time and i think Tate enjoyed it..It was something different for him. I can't believe how fast time is flying and that Halloween is in just one week! I am excited that Tate will understand a little better this year and I can't wait to dress him up and take him to a few fun things in our community..I think he will enjoy trick-or-treating..He is Mr.Personality and he can't help but try and talk to people EVERYWHERE we go..it's pretty cute!

Everything is going great as far as my pregnancy..I will be just Over 28 weeks at my next appt on the 1st of November which means I'll get to drink the yummy glucola for my diabetes testing! can't believe we are down to only 3 more months..I am excited and nervous for the changes we will experience but it is so much fun being a mom! I can't even imagine it being any better! I woke up with some heartburn last night which means i probably need to be more conscious of what I eat but I really have no complaints, i have been very lucky! This baby has been very active and lately i am being kicked in my ribs often..! The nurses said that usually that means they are more calm once they're born..I kinda hope so :) Tate is one busy kid...but i guess that is what makes it fun even if its not always easy.
He now knows has learned to say baby, Meme, spongebob,Spencer, two, three, popcorn, pumpkins, airplane..and he makes noises when he plays with cars......"VRooooom!". I love my boys!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment