Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall..& Things to come...

I LOVE this time of year..& preparing for the holidays, seeing family and enjoying the weather!

This past weekend i was able to take Tate to the zoo for the first time, it was so fun and just a little bit exhausting for me. I don't think he made a sound the entire few hours we were there..he just loved seeing the animals! He has always been fascinated by birds and other animals but I would have to say that he loved the giraffes most, probably because we went to the giraffe encounter and he was able to feed one of them some lettuce! of course his favorite part of the whole zoo experience was the splash pad though..he was so mad when I made him get back in the stroller..!I definitely don't blame him the water looked very tempting...This October weather has not been treating us nicely..it was over 100 degrees..and we are now halfway through the month! I am looking forward to nice weather so we can enjoy more days at the zoo and just outside in general!

The next day (Saturday), our family went to lunch and then we took Tate to the splash pad at San Tan..He absolutely loved it. He chased all the kids around and sat there playing until the water would start to go back down, he would follow it until it completely quit splashing..trying to catch the last few drops!I was bummed to find out that it will be closed until next summer..I feel bad that i found something fun for him to do so late!

I am hoping that when Brandon is home this weekend we can take Tate to sChnepf farms for a day..he would love the petting zoo, the train and i want to pick out pumpkins to carve! He is so smart and at such a fun age because he is literally learning and teaching me everyday! Plus, i am wanting to soak up all this time we have before baby brother comes because i know Tate will lose a lot of the attention he is so used to. I hope I am overly aware of his needs even with the new addition because I know how hard it might be on him..I am really hoping it is a good thing from the beginning and that he realizes that baby will be his best friend for the rest of his life.

Im excited to see Tate with his lil bro and to add one more child for me to learn from and grow with. It is hard to believe that our lives will change again in just a little over 13 weeks. i am looking forward to it but of course i'm nervous, mostly for Tate. I know in the end everything will be perfect and I'm so grateful this pregnancy has gone so fast and been so pleasant! This lily guy is definitely more of a kicker than Tate was..I remember worrying all the time because most days Tate barely moved..Thankfully i never have much time to worry with this one. The second i do begin to worry i always feel a little squirm, I love feeling babies move it is such a comfort knowing they are okay and so fun to watch. There's is so much to look forward to. I love my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment