Saturday, February 19, 2011

My not so little 6 month old



I love my little six month old! Wait a minute..6 months old? Omg that went way too fast! Tate growing up has been everything I expected..Very Bittersweet Loving each stage as I miss the last!But my lil man now has a personality and a half, that's for sure! He is the sweetest little guy and just melts my heart, I think he probably gets annoyed with the 5 billion kisses he gets each day but what can I say..I can't resist! He is getting very active and loves to crawl around everywhere which means I have to keep a much closer eye on him. Homework with him in the room is nearly impossible..He tipped over the bouncer I had him sitting in while attempting to grab,(and probably eat/destroy) my textbooks...what a goof! It might be frustrating at times but I can't ever help but laugh. He adds so much fun to my life.
Yesterday we were playing, or I was watching him play in his pack and play when he decided he is done being a baby that just crawls around, at 6 months and 3 days old he grabbed the side of his bed and stood up, all on his own! I was amazed and could not believe that my tiny little guy did that so quickly..I am just glad I was right there or I could just imagine him trying to jump out of there. Which reminds me of his "Thing of the past" which really isn't a thing of the past since he still does it..but it's old news! I used to come home and if Tate was asleep I would set his carseat down in the darkest room so I wouldn't wake him, I would just unbuckle him so he could be comfy, until the day I walked in the front room to find my baby on the floor!! Being that he wasn't even 5 months I wasn't expecting that I needed to worry about...No more of that, he has the strategy down! Oh the things you learn as a mommy; You can never be too certain:) He keeps me on my toes, & I think thats a good thing...For now anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment