Thursday, February 24, 2011

I have decided I want to start doing photography..
I think I might team up with someone and get started, just experimenting.
It's always been a huge interest of mine but I've never taken initiative and pursued it. I have seven credits left to get for my associates degree and I have to take twelve in order to keep my scholarship for Fall of this year, I'm debating..and thinking I might take photgraphy classes since I think they wouldn't only be fun and useful..but also free..Even if the credits won't transfer..

It's not for sure..but it's a tentative plan, I'm also considering retaking one of the classes I ended up with a B in..But afraid of the possibility that I would end with the same result, and it doesn't affect my GPA enough to matter anyway..
So I have to decide...Take Anatomy again..or not. We will see.



And..for anyone interested, I would love to experiment by taking pictures of YOU.

In the mean time I will just enjoy lovin on my little..
He is my world.

2 comments:

  1. One of my friends is a photographer and he's looking to hire a new assistant before wedding season is in full swing. He's really great and fun. He did Danielle's wedding and the pictures were great. If you're interested in learning photography and making some money I'd be happy to connect you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he looking for an assistant with experience? I have none other than just messing around with different cameras my parents and I own but I'm hoping to take photography classes when I finish up my degree this summer, If you want to talk to him and see what he is wanting! Then just let me know, that would be awesome:)

    ReplyDelete