Friday, February 18, 2011

School & Such..

I am loving life lately, I think the busy days with school and everything going on make me appreciate life as a mommy even more.
I have had some very late nights
I guess now I know where my Tater Bug gets his curiosity from!
I can't pull myself away from everything going on during the day so I stay up so late each night doing homework
I am feeling very accomplished though
& very much looking forward to my associates degree I will receive this summer or after fall semester!
I will have seven credits left once spring semester is over so I have three options:
Wait to finish and take Fall classes, do two classes over the summer which will be everyday and long, or do Rio Salado online classes. What to do?!

And as for my career? I was so set on being a neonatologist
Then so set on being a neonatal nurse
& So set on a Physicians Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Now thinking PharmacisT?!

What is wrong with my mind..or my motivation...whatever it is!

Now I really don't know what I am so set on... suppose only time will tell, I think success is really what I am striving for, so as long as whatever I do leads to that, I will be happy:)
& honestly I already am! Being a mom is the best job, my career will come second! Someday I hope to post about loving my career, when I finally make up my mind and finish those years of school! I am looking forward to all of it! It will be a fun ride!

Brandon is also facing "career choices", he recently applied and tried out with the Pinal County Sherriffs dept, and will hopefully have a 2nd go-around with a different department soon. Until then..We had contemplated spending the summer in Cali for Brandon to work for Moxie, but now they moved the sales team here to target Phoenix so that might come before his police journey...Yet again, we will see:)

No comments:

Post a Comment