Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful

I'm hoping Thanksgiving goes a little better than Halloween for us. Thanksgiving is so simple and all about Family and I love that. I love getting to see everyone and catching up on life--there are always so many great laughs...It's funny how you get older and you just enjoy being able to sit and talk for a bit!

This year I am so grateful for so many things..I hope to be better at actually saying that at loud though. I know I definitely take some things for granted. Enjoy the holidays, everyone!
I need to play a little catch up!

                                       I AM SO VERY THANKFUL FOR MY BOYS <3 p="p">
 


 
 
I AM SO THANKFUL FOR BRANDON & HIS JOB & Willingness to provide for us. <3 p="p">
 

 
 
I AM SO THANKFUL FOR CHURCH, & FOR WHAT IT MEANS TO ME. <3 p="p">
 

No comments:

Post a Comment