Saturday, April 4, 2009

TiMe To CaTcH Up..

Its been a few months, and I haven't posted anything but so much has happened. It's funny, the more you have to tell the less time you have to tell it..I guess it always works that way. Most of my life isn't a secret. Brandon and I tried keeping things on the DL, not wanting to deal with all the questions we expected to have coming our way when people found out, but now everything about him and everything that's happened to me since I met him has been nothing but a blessing to me. He's the boyfriend, the best friend, pretty much everything. And.....I couldn't think of having things any other way.

Photobucket

Since Bran got home, I'd say we've pretty much been together every single day....At least once, I think its safe to say we're pathetic when it comes to how much we miss eachother but I guess thats what LOVE is. Hmm..

Well among the fun things we did was a lil surprise hike he planned one night. It didnt turn out like he wanted...The cave he was trying to take me to was now blocked off..but i thought it was amazing anyway, the view was beautiful, we got some cute pictures and as always, we shared some good laughs throughout the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment