Monday, January 19, 2009

Okay so I guess now that life is a little brighter, I'll start this..I wish I could've had this before there's so many memories and so much I wish I could share with everyone, but I know that they're things I'll never forget and I guess that's what's important.

My life has changed so much, in every way possible some for the good, and other things not so good but I've realized that you learn from every experience and every trial can only make you stronger. But I also realized that being stronger doesn't mean you'll never cry yourself to sleep or have a bad day, it just means you learn to go on and face what comes your way. Just when I begin to think the tears have stopped, I lose it out of nowhere, when will that stop?! probably NEVER but I know that God only gives us the struggles we can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment