Thursday, February 9, 2012

Life.

Life is crazy, with two boys, I am constantly on my toes.
I love life this way. I have had a lot of fun taking Tate to the park, going on walks and just enjoying time with the boys since we are home so much.

Tate is sick right now, It is so sad seeing him be the worn out..miserable little boy. I am used to him running circles around me and always being on the go so this is weird for me! Now that I have a baby in my arms a huge majority of the time I am having to learn to "share" too...or just split time, whatever you want to call it. I love the moments that Tate gives his brother kisses or just wants to cuddle him even if it's just for a second.I also love that I get a lil more lovin'...even if it is JUST BECAUSE he is sick.

I have been doing a lot of thinking about school and I am really looking forward to getting back to it, I haven't taken a class since the summer and I {almost} miss it! I know once I go back I might change my mind but I have always enjoyed it! I just need to find some fun classes to take since I am done with most of my prerequisites! I think I will start of taking online classes and possibly get back to the campus this summer. I'm not in a rush to leave my boys--That is the HARDEST thing ever for me!(I seriously started crying before we got to the stop sign on my parents street when we left for the hospital! I couldn't even tell Tate bye because I was holding back tears the entire time...I hope it's not like that when school starts up, but I can almost guarantee it will be! Guess I'll have puffy eyes for my classes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment