Friday, November 12, 2010

LOVE

i LOVE the weather this time of year, and looking forward to all of the holiday fun with friends and family! One of my best friends growing up will be getting married today, soo crazy and exciting (Now I'll actually have a married friend!) and my best friend ASHLEY will be down to visit in December! I haven't seen her since my baby shower so it has been way too long! I miss her and all of the fun we always had so I'm definitely looking forward to her visit around Christmas!



We have already had such a fun start to the fall season!

Tate had his first Halloween!!!
We were able to go to MeMe & Bompa's Trunk or Treat and to Uncle Jared and Aunt Sarah's block party..Tate had so much fun, I think he liked the attention!


I must admit...he's the cutest lil cop I'e ever seen!
It was kind of last minute that we decided on a costume..but one look at those lil aviator glasses and this just had to be it! And he was adorable..it was too funny!
Thanks Build-A-Bear!!!!!

And ya, I was supposed to be the "criminal"...I know, real creative!haha

One of the best things about being a mom= watching my baby learn and grow, and experience all of his firsts! First Thanksgiving..First Christmas, here we come! You won't understand it this year but you will learn and you will Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment