Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ready When you Are!

I realized the other day how bummed I'm going to be that I'm not keeping up on my journal for Tate, I have always had good intentions with it but my feelings have always been the same..I've just been happy from day one of finding out that there was a little baby going to come into our lives.

Now...We are down to exactly a month before he is scheduled to get here, but let me be the first to say that when he's ready I'm ready..

Brandon even finished up the room, he put wainscoating up and re painted all by himself and I was really proud of him and the amazing job that he did! It looks better than I even expected and I hope he's happy with it too:)

We're looking forward to putting up the finishing touches but the main things are finished..So Tate, you can just be here as soon as you wanna be here! We cannot wait to meet you.

I had my shower a week ago, and I was so surprised with the turn out! It was great to see everyone and to see all of the cute stuff everyone picked out for our baby!
We are pretty much set on clothing and we have so many extra little things that I cannot wait to use once Tate is here. I am having so much fun just thinking about it and getting everything ready!

I am in love with how this turned out! Thank you babe for working so hard on it, even when you were completely exhausted!






He is one spoiled child already! I think it might be safe to say he has a larger, and not to mention better wardrobe than his mommy!



By the looks of this Watermelon in my tummy I would say your about ready lil boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment