Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bring on the Rain!

Ohhh how I love the rain, though I do have to say that it's a little less fun when youre at school all day and it's pouring on you between classes. It's much more amazing and a lot more enjoyable just being able to watch it or going out it in it when you don't have to worry about having to be somewhere.
So Yesterday Brandon came to me saying that his brothers were going mud bogging. Hmm... At first I wasn't real excited about it and told him I thought I'd just go home, I was exhausted from the busy week but he insisted I go, So my day yesterday was spent with the Boys and of course Delilah driving through the muddy hills in big 4 wheel drive trucks...And NO it wasn't as bad as I expected.

1 comment:

  1. Mud Bogging, LOTS of fun. We have had snow all week so ours has been trying to get out of the snow. Still fun nonetheless. Hope life is going well for you two!

    ReplyDelete